If you can't connect to Flap, this is usually caused by a problem with
your Internet connection or your phone's settings. It might not be necessary to delete and reinstall
Most connection issues can be resolved by doing the following:
- Restart your phone, by turning it off and back on.
- Update Flap to the latest version available on the Google Play Store.
- Open your phone's Settings > tap Network & internet > turn Airplane mode on and off.
- Open your phone's Settings > tap Network & internet > Data usage > turn Mobile data on.
- UOpen your phone's Settings > tap Apps & notifications > Flap > Data usage > turn Background
- Open your phone's Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi > turn Wi-Fi off and on.
- Upgrade your Android operating system to the latest version available for your phone.