Voice Calling lets you call your contacts using Flap-Chat for free, even if they’re in another country. Voice calling uses your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. Data charges may apply.
1. Open the chat with the contact you want to voice call.
2. Tap Voice call .
When someone voice calls you, you'll see an incoming Flap-Chat voice call screen, where you can:
1. Click on accept
2. Click on accept
To switch from a voice call to a video call:
1. While on the voice call, tap Video call
2. The contact you're voice calling will see a request to switch to a video call and can accept or decline the switch.
To switch from a video call to a voice call:
1. While on the video call, tap Video off, which will notify the contact you're video calling.
2. Once the contact turns their video off, the call will be switched to a voice call.
1. Make sure you and your contacts have strong Internet connections when placing or receiving group voice calls. The quality of the voice call will depend on the contact with the weakest connection.